There are just some things that cat owners experience that dog owners don’t and vice versa. The personalities and character types of those two animals are so different that the owner’s experience definitely differs as well. Here are 16 things that only dog lovers and owners will have experienced at least once and will definitely understand!
1. That sad look you just can’t get mad at.
2. They want to be by your side 24/7
3. When your dog takes over your bed.
4. When you come home and see the couch cushion torn…who could that possibly be?!
5. The do this ALL the time.
6. When you go to the shelter with no intention of bringing home a dog…but just can’t.
7. This happens…EVERY TIME.
8. The cuteness is too much sometimes.
9. Anyone who has windows and a dog knows this.
10. Those people whose dogs are afraid of everything…you know what this is like.
11. SO TRUE.
13. This holds true no matter what.
14. This…even though it makes no sense!
15. Every dog owner struggles with this:
16. Spend money on a great bed, they don’t use it. ALWAYS!
Dog owners, can you relate? 🐾 Please share!